Home Insurance

Protect your home today with Schmoekel Insurance Agency.

Homeowner’s and Dwelling/Fire Insurance provide a safety net to protect what is likely to be your biggest investment – your home – in the event of property damage, theft and liability. Without homeowner’s and Dwelling/Fire insurance, many people would be unable to afford expensive repairs and could even lose their homes. Don’t risk one of your most important assets by not investing in homeowner’s insurance.


Condo & Renters Insurance

Condo and Renters Insurance are available to cover contents, liability, and loss of use. Condo insurance also includes additions and alterations coverage. It’s crucial to protect your assets when renting from theft, fire, and other incidents. Even though you don’t own the property, you will be held responsible for certain damages. Make sure you’re covered today.

Flood Damage

Flood damage is not covered under a standard homeowner policy. Contents can be covered by a flood policy. Low risk areas are eligible for low cost coverage. Rates are determined by the Government National Flood Insurance Program, not by insurance companies. NFIP coverage is available up to $250,000 on the structure and $100,000 on contents. Excess coverage is also available. Contact Schmoekel Insurance Agency today to learn more about your flood damage options.



Earthquake Insurance is a form of property insurance that pays the policyholder in the event of an earthquake which causes damage to property. Earthquake coverage is sold separately from Homeowner or Dwelling/Fire Insurance. Protect your home from unforeseeable events today with Schmoekel Insurance.

A homeowner’s policy is a package which covers loss not only to the dwelling structure , but other structures on the land, personal property contained in the dwelling, and liability to third parties who come onto the dwelling and surrounding land. In its purist form, a dwelling policy covers only the structure, other structures on the land and liability.
Yes. Floods and earthquakes are almost never covered by homeowner policies. If you live in an area with high risk of floods or earthquakes you should get additional policies to protect against damage caused by these disasters.
A homeowner’s policy is designed for Owner Occupied structures. A dwelling policy can be procured by an owner who occupies the structure, but typically these policies are purchased to cover a landlord who rents the structure to someone else.

Contact us today to learn more about our home insurance products and to get a free quote from one of our agents.
contact us

Back to Top